The ISHLTConnect COVID-19 Community is an open community, including ISHLT members and ISHLT non-members. If you are a non-member and wish to participate in the discussion, please click here to complete the registration form for a temporary guest account.
The purpose of the Community is to allow healthcare professionals to engage with peers, share resources and experiences.
- Current COVID-19 recommendations
- Prevention of COVID-19 infection in transplant recipients
- Management of transplant recipients COVID-19 infection, including decisions regarding immunosuppression
- Donor evaluation and selection strategies, including donor testing algorithms
- Waitlist management for transplant candidates including the safety of desensitization protocols and temporary inactivation
Rules for Use
By joining and using any ISHLTConnect community, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines in the Code of Conduct, posted to the top of this community and linked at the top of the page. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the participation in the community of anyone who violates these rules. In the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of ISHLT we will take all appropriate action.